Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MOTHER'S

Let Me introduce myself.  I am A 60 Year old Mother, Step-Mother, Adopted Mom, Mum to some, and more recently,  just Mom V. 

I Love to be around young people No matter race, creed, or religion. It keeps me on my toes to say the least!  I was raised in the 50's and 60's  in California. So, I had it going at one time but now, some days, it is hard to even remember where I am going! If you get my drift.

Mother's are the most extraordinary creation of God. So I have picked
a few famous quotes about Mothers so maybe you can imagine me to be like one of them. :-)  Actually, I think a first Blog is so awkward that I picked these favorite quotes of mine as a cursor for you to go back to If ever I get too crazy or over opinionated here.

Please remember...I'm just a Mom and I have LOTS of opinions.  Some from personal Mom experience and some from other people's experiences. Welcome to my Blog.

                                      My Favorite Quotes About Mothers

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.  ~Washington Irving

Grown don't mean nothing to a mother.  A child is a child.  They get bigger, older, but grown?  What's that suppose to mean?  In my heart it don't mean a thing.
  ~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.  A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.  ~Sophia Loren,

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
~Tenneva Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment